'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Sunday, 13 August 2017

Herts Open Studios 2017


It's that time of year again! Once more I'll be doing Herts Open Studios throughout September with fellow artist Teresa Newham. We'll be demonstrating painting and printing, and a surprising ability to avoid total artistic disaster while simultaneously chatting away to visitors. There will also be tea and cake. And not just for us...

I'll have all the new work I've created through the year, plus photography, cards, small affordable works and those lovely painted hearts that I do and which practically have to be prised out of my grip when someone tries to buy them. I have some really gorgeous ones this year!

Open Studios involves over a hundred local artists and is a feast for art lovers. You can find out more and see a copy of this year's brochure here on the Herts Visual Arts Website.
Teresa and I will be open from 11am - 5pm on the 9-10, 13, 16, 20, 23 and 30th September at

4 Wensley Close
Harpenden
AL5 1RZ

We'd love to see you there! 
.

No comments: