'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Saturday, 1 November 2014

Getting ready for Christmas!


I know - we are only just out of October but there is nothing like planning ahead! The Eagle Gallery will be having its usual Christmas Exhibition from 1st - 24th December and, like last year, members will be making Christmas decorations for the tree in the Gallery. These will be on sale with the proceeds going to charity and, if previous efforts are anything to go by, will be a great mix of inventive ideas to jazz up your tree.

So... I've been busy painting little winter and festive scenes on some beautiful chunky hearts. They are only 2-3 inches so I've been using a teeny tiny brush and peering at them over my glasses to get them done. I love teeny tiny painting (is that weird?). The ones above are just some of them so hopefully they won't run out so quickly this year because I know you like them....

Trouble is - I want to keep them all!!! And if the little robin doesn't appear at the Gallery you'll know why...

.

No comments: