'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Friday, 23 May 2014

Herts County Show

I think I swore I would never do another event-in-a-tent, but here I am again, this time taking part in the Herts County Show along with other members of the HVA (Hertfordshire Visual Arts). You will find us over the weekend promoting the HVA in the Best of Hertfordshire marquee (of course), along with a mini-exhibition of our work and assorted cards and what-not.

The Herts County Show is a humungous event with plenty to do and see. There are full details on the show website. Personally I can't wait to see the Vintage Farm Machinery. Just kidding. I really hoping to escape the marquee to see the wonderful shire horses, eagles, crafts and the Parade of Bassett Hounds. Who could resist? All that and Art too : -)

Hertfordshire County Show
24th -25th May
8.30am - 5.30pm

The Showground,
Dunstable Road,
REDBOURN,
Hertfordshire
AL3 7PT

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I hope everything goes well and the weather cooperates. I love your work.