'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Thursday, 27 March 2014

3D Tour of the Eagle Gallery!

http://www.google.com/maps/@52.13686,-0.455142,3a,75y,252.83h,90t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1s8ujGyaSDnQUAAAQJLj-kNw!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1?hl=en
© Google

You can now visit The Eagle Gallery (the Bedfordshire Artist's Co-operative) virtually by taking a 3D tour on Google! Just on the image above. You can just see my painting Grove hanging in the centre of the screen grab, and I have Sacred Landscape 5 on the opposite wall as you click your way around. Isn't technology wonderful?  :-).

.

4 comments:

Teresa N said...

That's really neat! Gallery's looking good. Is that one of yours in the browser, too? I'm taking a look on my phone so it's hard to tell . . .

Sue W said...

I can't see one in the browser, although I do have some work in all of them. Browser sales have been really goood! But I can see my cards in the carousel :-)

Teresa N said...

So can I, now that I'm looking on the PC! How did they set up the online tour? did they have to get Google to do it?

Sue W said...

Google did it - it's part of our Google+ listing so maybe Google offer it as a service?