'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Monday, 2 December 2013

More Christmas Decorations



Just a reminder that we are selling Christmas Decorations at the Eagle Gallery in aid of Leukaemia Research. All the ones I've shown you previously have gone (yay - thanks to those of you that bought them!), so I spent today wrestling once more with my acrylic paints and a teeny-tiny brush, and made four more (above). I think I'm starting to get the hang of this decoration thing...!

They will be hung with the efforts of other members on our tree in the centre of the Gallery - and I have to say it looks lovely with some very inventive things on it - everything from stitched decorations to ceramic and painted wood. So if you're in the area pop in and have a look and take in our Christmas Exhibition : -).

If you are interested in keeping up with everything that's happening in the Gallery you can also follow us on Facebook.

.

No comments: