'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Sunday, 12 May 2013

I'm joining the Eagle Gallery



Wonderful news - I've been accepted as a member of the Eagle Gallery, an artists' co-operative based in Bedford:
'The Eagle Gallery is a unique, artist-led gallery, run by a co-operative of 45 Bedfordshire artists. We provide an informal, accessible and friendly space to show original art works produced by our members. We show a wide range of work embracing ceramics, glass, jewellery, sculpture, printmaking, collage and photography, as well as painting in oils, watercolour, acrylics and other media.'
It will be lovely being part of a group and have a place to exhibit regularly. It's a great gallery and I urge anyone interested in local art to pay it a visit as the exhibitions change each month with a mixture of group exhibitions and solo/small group exhibitions. I'm thrilled to be joining them and will keep my Exhibitions Page regularly updated with anything I'm taking part in.

As I have joined as both a painter and a photographer, I've added a long overdue Photos Page to my blog. I can't imagine why it's taken me so long.

The Eagle Gallery
101 Castle Road
Bedford 
MK40 3QP
.

2 comments:

Teresa N said...

Congratulations on getting accepted by the Eagle Gallery! and the new photos page is great. I love them all but the Copenhagen hat shop is still my favourite!

Sue W said...

It's still my favourite too! A few there will be up at our Open Studios exhibition : -)