'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Icknield Exhibition and Craft Fair

 Temple of the Moon
© Sue Wookey

Just a reminder that it's all happening at Icknield School, Luton, this week. The Local Artists Exhibition has opened at the Red Dot Gallery and runs until 25 March. It's open every weekday except Wednesdays from 8.30am to 4.30pm. I have my 'Leave it all Behind' and 'Temple of the Moon' in the exhibition, which is a great local showcase.

And this Saturday (the 10th) the School has an Arts and Crafts Fair from 12pm - 4pm. I shall be setting up my stall there with originals and framed prints, unframed prints and cards.

Full details of both events can be found at the Red Dot Gallery site.
.

1 comment:

Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve said...

Have fun with it. I hope you are successful.