'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Monday, 12 December 2011

Priory Christmas Craft Fair

 My stall at Priory House

Well, it's been a busy week with the craft fair at St Albans last Saturday, and now two days at Priory House in Dunstable. I'm beginning to feel like an old hand at it. At least I now know how to refold my tablecloth properly, and how to hide my water bottle and energy bars behind the card stand!

After a rather quiet start on the Friday, the Craft Fair went very well on the Saturday - probably helped by the magic presence downstairs of Father Christmas, and assorted elves and Christmas Angels. It was a nice day and, once again, I met some lovely people, so thank you to all of you who took the trouble to come up and chat with me, I enjoyed all our conversations.

Priory House used the Craft Fair to showcase artists and craftspeople who they have connections with, many of whom have work in their lovely shop. If you are in Dunstable it's worth popping in if you are looking for something special. They also hold my cards and prints can be ordered through them too!

Hopefully the Craft Fair will be a regular feature there, so watch this space.

 Dunstable Priory through the window

No comments: