'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Friday, 15 April 2011

Elements Exhibition Private View

© Sue Wookey

We had our Private View last night for the Elements Exhibition at the AIM for Art Gallery in Milton Keynes. I thought the exhibition looked wonderful with so many different styles and media. As usual I had to give myself a stern talking to, to prevent my buying stuff instead of selling stuff. Luckily the piece I was most tempted by was way too dear for me! It was lovely to meet other artists from around Beds and Bucks and also to have a chance to talk about my paintings and explain some of the symbols I use to people. I even sold some cards. Hurrah!

Full details of the exhibition, which runs to the 7th May, can be found here.

My paintings in the centre
© Sue Wookey

.

No comments: